Dr Eman Mostafa
Specialist Dermatology & Cosmetology
"Your goto dermatologist & Cosmetologist"
Dr Eman’s Superior diagnostic skills and treatment planning and execution proficiency differentiates her from others in the field. She has exceptional results, patient satisfaction rate, Outstanding bedside manner.
- Treatment of dermatological diseases including psoriasis, vitiligo etc
- Treatment of benign and malignant skin lesions.
- Treatment of skin lesions using electrocautery and cryocautery.
- Surgical excision of skin lesions and skin biopsy.
- Injection of botulinum toxins for wrinkles and hyperhidrosis.
- Injection of fillers for soft tissue augmentation .
- Applications of LASER & IPL in hair removal vascular lesions, Acne vulgaris Skin resurfacing rejuvenation and skin pigmentations.
- Chemical peeling for hyperpigmentation, scarring and skin aging.
Non surgical face lifting
- Injection of Mesotherapy
- Lipolysis (cellulite removal)
- PRP injection for hair and skin
- Non invasive body contouring and reshaping
- Special interest in antiaging medicine.
❖ MB.B.Ch of medicine and surgery : October 2001, faculty of medicine, Cairo
❖ M.Sc. of Dermatology and venereology: August 2009, Cairo University,
❖ Board certified from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine : December 2013.
❖ Certificate in Hair Transplantation from the American Academy of Aesthetic
❖ Currently fulfilling my studies of PHD in medical laser application at National
Institute of Laser Enhanced Sciences.
Assistant Lecturer (Researcher) of dermatology and Venereology: National Research Center,
Cairo, Egypt (since 2009).
❖ Specialist Dermatology and Cosmetology at London Consulting Medical Center in Abu Dhabi (since 2018).
❖ Specialist of dermatology & cosmetology : at International Medical Center (IMC)
Jeddah, KSA. Managing Dermatology and Cosmetology in an outpatient clinic, managing
admitted patients at the inpatient ,ER, and ICU. Board member at the patient education
committee (2012-2016) .
❖ Assistant Lecturer (Researcher) of dermatology at National Research Center, Cairo,
Egypt (since 2009).
❖ Resident of Dermatology at the Dermatology and Venereology Research
department , in National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt (2003 -2009).
❖ Visitor resident in the Andrology department – Kasr Al Aini hospitals, Cairo, Egypt
(March 2005 – September 2005).
❖ Visitor resident in the dermatology department – Kasr Al Aini hospitals, Cairo, Egypt
(September 2004 – March 2005 ).
❖ House officer – Kasr Al Aini hospitals, Cairo , Egypt (March 2002-February 2003 ).